Thursday, May 6, 2010

CLOGS! Is this LOVE at Second Sight?




shocker. I TELL YOU! I was browsing the net for shoes as i always do, and I stumbled upon these Tory Burch and Miu Miu clogs and I started to think about what I have in my closet that would actually work with them! And then i realized... Am I actually considering Clogs??? I blame it on Garance Dore! She posted a picture of herself wearing her trimmed jeans with Chanel Clogs and she confessed that the heavy shoes might actually work! That probably played in my mind as I am now in love with these CLOGS! I always hated them and even critisized chanel barn-esque clogs on the hay-runway. Thank goodness they are a little pricey! So it will take me a month before i can buy them... it must be infatuation... if it is, it better not be in my closet before i realise that im over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment