Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sydney Fashion Weekend - The Bush and Fashion



So, I was so thrilled to find out that there is a meetup group going to Sydney Fashion Weekend! I went to the event with two ladies from the group - one of them Nicky lived in france for a year and unfortunately copied the only parisian habit that is considered to be unsexy... bushy armpits!!! I was shocked and had mixed feelings.. and for the other lady she disappeared the whole time we were there! Maybe she spotted the bush and couldn't stand it... im lucky to notice it only at the end of the day. Aside from the shocking events of the day, i got to seat at the front row of the Fashion Weeked fashion show. I love love love the clogs used in Camilla's show, the kaftans were adorable and flowy.. just makes me wish I can fly to a beach where the sun is shining and the mojitos keep coming! But Laurence Pasquier's wool hooded cape and beautifully made boyfriend wool sweaters brought me back to looking forward to enjoying winter. Shopping wasn't that great for me, but i did get to take home four sets of Elle Macpherson lingerie (my boyfriend was happy to see that)for $30 each set! And got a beautiful ring from Samantha Wills. At the end of the day, I was glad to see my boyfriend.. and i don't mind bushy armpits on men.

No comments:

Post a Comment