Saturday, May 22, 2010

Socks and Stilettos!


Another cold boring sunday. I have been up since 9:30am and I have just been googling away.. then i started looking at shoes and can't get past my obsession to have a pair of YSL Tribute booties that are no longer available in stores - except for Ebay. I found one but then i realised that I have a gorgeous pair of Louboutin shoes that have never set foot on the outside world. I tried them on, then thought to myself, i adored this shoes online! I can't get myself to wear them with my bare feet..Its too cold outside! So i went to my sock drawer and found a nude pair of ankle socks. VOILA! Im not bored anymore! LOOK! LOOK! Can i ever pull this off? My Louboutin with Socks??? I googled more and found some inspirations! Hell yeah! Its Autumn and it makes sense! I'm so excited to try them out outside.. hmmm... I'm tall so no one will LAUGH at me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment