Thursday, May 6, 2010

RAFW - PLAYING FAVORITES!




Hah! Favorites! Everyone has one or two. My workmate was bitching about how our team leader favours my other two workmates as she lets them skip work and take extremely long lunch breaks (3 hour lunch today!).

I don't mind a little favoritism... I for one have my RAFW Favorites! I don't care about my work, so stuff the boring office drama and lets move on the FASHION, SERIOUSLY!

The future of Spring Summer fashion must haves have been unleashed! I don't really follow Australian Fashion Week but this time I thought I would have a look at what's instore for us for Spring and Summer of 2011!

Boy was i amazed and I have three favorites!!! Cammila and Marc hold number trois! I love the romantic relaxed look of the dresses on the runway and the draped skirts (tank dress really)!!! I am just so excited because I bought this draped dress from Seduce(2008) and couldn't wear it to the races because it shows too much cleavage! So I have been planning to cut it and turn it into a skirt! And now Cammila and Marc have the exact style in the same colour!

Second spot goes to Romance was Born! They brought the show in fashion! The John Galliano of RAFW, I say. Thigh high boots made an appearance with a punch of colour. The way they style the garments was very interesting and Entertaining! Though I may not rock out the Romance was Born look I sure can put on a pair of those crazy leggings!

And First place goes to ... DDDrums...Kirrily Johnston! Loved the braided hair, painted eyewear, painted tattoos, the feeling of this tribal look but keeping the garments very modern and edgy! I specially love the inverted triangle prints on the leggings! So RAFW is over! All we have to do is wait for Spring/Summer season...

No comments:

Post a Comment