Friday, May 28, 2010

LOST: Season Finale


I am one big LOST avid fan but I only got to watch the finale last night as I missed out on 3 episodes. So, I had to ask other "Lost" sheep from bleating out information about the finale on thursday morning! Most of them were left lost as they didn't really get the finale. But after I watched the finale.. no tears came out of my eyes (unlike my workmate - my other workmate said she was quivering & had waterworks going for 2 hours, geez!) I really think that the finale was perfect - and it wasn't the episode to explain what has happened in previous episodes, rather it was an explanation on what really is that parallel world where everyone seems to be fine and walking the streets of LA after unboarding Oceanic Flight 816. The really touching part of the finale was when every single one remembered about how they were affected by the people in the Island. I knew they were not gonna be alive and I know that the finale of Lost is looking back at when everyone single survivor has passed away... they were still longing to see each other one day and see how everyone is going and they created this middle ground -purgatory as they say (between heaven and hell) to remember and recollect their experience in the Island which apparently is the most significant part of their existence. It was great and touching.. perfectly ended. I use to say that there is no way they will find a way to end lost and there should be a movie after (ummm.. like SATC!), but after watching the finale like the rest of the characters of lost, i finally learned to let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment