Friday, May 28, 2010

Sportsgirl knows I've been dreaming of YSL



Friday... I had a pair of noisy shoes on! They are a 3 year old pair that I haven't worn for years and I just remembered the reason why! So at lunch I dashed to the Shoe repair shop and got its diagnosis. The shaft may be a little loose the lady says and I may need to check them in. Well, if my shoes are going to be inhouse patients, I better find a pair of shoes to wear! What a great excuse to shop! So, I went to Metcentre and looked around instead of eating lunch. I haven't been to Sportsgirl for ages! I think they are Australia's version of Topshop! They have really young trendy clothes and great accessories so it was always fun to visit their shop! I went straight to the big red SALE sign and had a look at what they have.. and I saw a pair of gray pumps that look just like the YSL tribute pumps and i has to try them on! And POWW!!! They are gorgeous and surprisingly comfy! So... i know i hate knockoffs..but i gotta say.. Im Love...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they were originally for $149 but i snagged them for $69!!!! How awesome! My boyfriend is shopping right now (Its my birthday tomorrow)and I asked him to get me a black pair before its too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shoes


    tc


    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete