Sunday, May 9, 2010

VOGUE PARIS - Fashion Beyond Borders!


I am the happiest person in the world! I have been contemplating to get an overly priced subscription of Paris Vogue since i have rummaged through all the News Agents in Sydney with no luck even finding a 3 year old copy. So one dreadful tuesday I went to the News Agency to have a look at Vogue Australia's cover featuring the Aboriginal Model Samantha Harris and there it was staring at me, the only copy left of PARIS VOGUE!!! I snatched it right away and gave it a hug - the lady next to me probably did not want it, but I got it first! HAH! Then i noticed the back cover had a little tear so i tried to haggle with the lady over the counter and she said I can put tape on it but that's the price. So, i said Ahh.. its PARIS VOGUE! There's the $14.95 for it and I had it for lunch along side my gluten free vege lasagne & salad. And Boy was it a really good lunch! I can't read french. But I am learning via My French Coach on my Nintendo DSi. But for now, Im just happy to flip through the pages and have a look at the realisation of Carine Roitfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment