Sunday, April 25, 2010

WANTED: GAL PALS FOR SATC 2




Hah! I had an epiphany! Actually it happened when I was having my early morning shower on Saturday after watching an episode of Sex and The City on foxtel. I gave myself a challenge to find girlfriends to watch SATC 2 with! I spend all my time with my Boyfriend! So how can i do just that? I simply cannot connect with the women around me.. My school mates are just there to listen to lectures and do not bother getting to know the person next to them.. and my work mates are, lets just say a NO GO zone. So, i searched for groups that I can join in order to get to know more people around Sydney. And I found this website called Meetup.com. They have tons of different groups that are tailored for your preference. If you like Star Trek you can find a group just for you (Errrr..). So, I joined some female groups and hopefully I can find friends to watch SATC 2 with instead of torturing my boyfriend for 2 1/2 hours of pure chick flick madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment