Monday, April 26, 2010

If Little Red Riding Hood has a Satchel




I was looking for bags in Polyvore.com last night and look at what caught my eye! It would be impossible to ignore this bright red satchel which is reminiscent to a fire truck. It also reminds me of my bag crush Proenza Schouler's PS1 and I have been thinking of getting this bag instead. With a price tag of $112 with 100% smooth leather material I think it would be a really awesome bag! I found many colours and sizes to choose from on their website cambridgesatchel.co.uk. I also found out that they have been featured in Italian Vogue and have Sophie Ellis Bextor as one of their celebrity fans. I will let you know when i get my hands on one of this satchels. I'm sure gradma will be proud if little red riding hood brought this satchel back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment