Friday, April 16, 2010

How to style my Combat Boots!!!




The last time I wore Combat Boots was when I was in High School, we had this extracurricular activity called PathFinders - first aid training for the military. We had to wear the comouflage uniform with our combat boots, we looked like soldiers! We had to march ,do drills under the hot sun and I hated it and always called in sick.HA! Memories... Now, I just bought a pair of grey Combat Boots from Payless. They are comfy as hell and would match my grey leather jacket from TopShop. So, how to I style this? Fashionably? I googled, flipped pages of the magazines, more googling and finally found the right "search words" and found tons of inspirations from Polyvore.com, Chictopia, and pictures of celebs who have successfully donned the combat boots tough chic look! I was ecstatic! I can wear my Combat Boots for Casual Fridays at work! So this is how I styled mine.. and I did get some looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment