Monday, July 12, 2010

Paris Fall Couture Fashion Week favorites

This is the first time I have looked closely at Paris Couture Fashion Week and I have to cast my favorites and if I had the couture worthy cash account, where I would wear this stunning creations!




I love this because its not splashed with uber bright colours compared to the rest of Christian Dior's couture creations for fall. I would wear this to a tea party with Blair and Serena. Yes, you can laugh.




I love how Jean Paul Gaultier sent his models sashaying down the runway with those lovely turbans so reminiscent of the LV bunny ears for some reason. Well, I loved this look because of the feathers which seems to be creeping on trend and the chunky jewel adornment. Almost show girlish but that's JP Gaultier for you. I would wear this in a night in Paris with my lover...

and this Elie Saab creation...



I will wear to a high school reunion! just for laughs, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment