Sunday, August 15, 2010

A bite from THE BIG APPLE



It's been a while since i have posted my little nothings. Some things have changed in my life.. some really good things. First of all, I am finally free of my boring admin job and I am officially redundant as of Friday the 13TH!!! Who said friday the 13th was such a tragic day. Secondly, I have planned a trip to New York City to visit a good friend of mine and it would be my first visit to the U.S.A. and my first solo trip! I have no time to have a cold feet about the whole trip because I will be leaving on the 21st of August! I must tell you, travelling alone is no cheap plan. It would have been great if I could split my accomodation bills, since there is no way on Earth I am staying in some "shared bathroom" hostel. I had a great pay out from my redundancy so that has helped HEAPS! I cannot wait to explore the Big Apple alone and take home I heart NY shirts for everyone! I will miss my bestfriend and boyfriend though.. but NYC fashion capital of US.. here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment