Sunday, July 11, 2010

for full interview, go to vogue.com?


Thrilled to grab a copy of Australian Vogue with Cam Diaz on the cover but I must say she was not the driving force for me forking out $8.50 of my lunch money. It was, the fact that there was no Paris Vogue on the Stand and perhaps it would be a great change to read a language I so fluently speak. So, here I am reading an interview of Carine Roitfeld's doppelganger of a daughter Julia Restoin Roitfeld because she is the new face of Jil Sander's fragrance. Found out that she is not an early lover of fashion despite her Mother being Paris Vogue Editor and having one Jil Sander skirt is her ticket to being the new face of the fragrance! Oh wait.. She grew up in the big apple and likes to spice up classics with PVC mini skirt and platform shoes from Stripper stores... Gulp! Anyway, I was so engrossed at this article, as you would when suddenly I was told to (shove my $8.50 on my derrier and go online!) go to Vogue.com.au for the full interview. Yes, exclamation point all over!!!! I have never been asked to go online for a story I paid to read, but the opposite does happen when reading articles online. Well, all I can do is blog about my frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment