Sunday, March 7, 2010

OBSESSED WITH THE YSL TRIBUTE BOOTIES


OOOOH! It always happens to me and it has struck again. My obsession with unattainable shoes - for fiscal and availability reasons that is. I have always drooled - Yes, that's the word - Drooled about getting a pair of YSL tribute booties with yellow sole. And now that the weather is getting cooler by the day, I am desperately typing and googling away to see if any online shoe store still sell them. To my dismay, the obvious result came up. The only stores that sell them are those AAA quality which i will not tolerate as i do not support identity theft. Uuugh... I am crushed, so I have used my sorrowful inspiration to create a set using the YSL Tribute booties on my Polyvore.com account. But, im still searching. It is just divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment