Saturday, March 6, 2010

LONG LIVE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.


Its been awhile now, since the genius designer had passed away. I remember that morning I heard the news on Nova FM, it's like I had deer effect and wasn't able to phantom the news I heard. Came back to my senses and went straight to NY Fashion Magazine's The Cut blog to see if they have written anything about this shocking news - and there it was ALEXANDER MCQUEEN 1974 - 2010. He hanged himself, after writting a suicide note... So much talent.. Went away with him.. They will be keeping his label alive - but hopefully, the new designer can always keep McQueen's amazing and almost alien genius creativity in mind. They have cancelled his final work's fashion show and instead they will have a memorial show beginning on march 9 2010. RIP Mr McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment