Friday, October 9, 2009

Lady Dragon


After a quiet boring day at work, I met up with my Brazilian lady friend for drinks at the Pool Club in the Ivy at George Street. Sans the suits over flowing the place - It did feel like I came into a beautiful resort away from the city! The palm trees, private cabanas and live DJ playing the music was just what i needed to relax and chit chat while eyeing all the outfits the ladies were wearing! Christian Louboutins were everywhere! But I was sporting my Vivienne Westwood and Melissa colaboration - the Lady Dragon love heart in blue. Its my favorite pair of shoes at the moment and boy was she stealing all the praises! Even a man in his suit asked me were i got them from, apparently him and his mates were eyeing them the entire time they were seated next to our table! So, i guess wearing a pair to your next night out can be a great conversation starter! Unleash the Lady Dragon in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment